Sunday, November 25, 2007

I ruined my life (SSWU's national anthem)

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T LIKE STAR WARS, DO NOT READ AHEAD.
Just something me and my friend came up with - I ruined my life, sung to the tune of Simple Plan's "Happy Together":
I ruined my life, on Mustafar, I called Padme a liaaar, and we broke up, then I got seriously burned, by the traitor, Obi-Wan Kenobiiiii!
Then I ruined my life, even more, when I threatened to kill my daughter, after I destroyed her homeworld, Alderaan, what a good dad I was that day (da da da da dada da da da da da)
CHORUS:
I can't see me breathing without this mask again, for all my liiiife. Wake up to the sound of my artificial breathing, for all my liiiiife!
Then my son, ruined his life, on Dagobah,he killed a complete stranger, when he thought it was me, his father, Darth Vaaaader!
Then in episode six, on Endor, with all the freaky Ewoks, I commited suicide, in front of my son, but not before, I killed the Emperoooor!
CHORUS
Yeah, I know, but once you've got the tune right, and you realise what it is that we're singing about, it's kinda catchy.

2 comments:

impixie demon said...

I reckon it's good. Do you?



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm commenting on my own post. Am I the only person who thinks that's wrong?

impixie demon said...

I reckon it's good. Do you?



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm commenting on my own post. Am I the only person who thinks that's wrong?